Delivery & Returns
1. Delivery will normally be made within 3 days from an order being placed. As we use a third party for deliveries, we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries due to postal strikes or other incidents beyond our control.
2. We now offer free click and collect from our shop seven days a week. Once the order has been placed and prepared you will receive an email confirming that your order can be collected.
3. For International Delivery please contact us as regards delivery prices and timescales.
4. All prices are in Pounds Sterling are inclusive of VAT.
5. Silverland reserves the right to change the advertised price of their products at any time.
6. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
7. In the unlikely event your jewellery arrives damaged or faulty, you must advise us within 7 days and post the item/s back to us within 14 days. We will then replace or refund the goods together with any postage costs incurred. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
8. Please note that, due to reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of earrings, unless they are damaged or faulty.
9. If returning goods to us, it is advisable to obtain a Certificate of Posting, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
10. By law, you have a 7-day ‘ cooling off ‘ period (from the date of delivery) within which time you can return the goods for a full refund.
11. After 28 days all sales are considered final and no refunds or replacements will be given.
12. If you should have any questions please contact us on 01535 647794 or firstname.lastname@example.org